Quick, Easy And Healthy Recipes Using Natures Superfood, Shipped Right to Your Door
Quinoa Salad with Tomato, Lemon, Black Olives and Blueberries Recipe
This refreshing and healthy quinoa salad with tomato, lemon, black olives, and blueberries is ideal for any occasion. The nutty quinoa, tangy lemon, sweet blueberries, and savory black olives combine to create a flavor explosion that will keep you coming back for more.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Rinse and drain the quinoa in a fine-mesh strainer.
- Bring the quinoa and water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes, or until the water is absorbed and the quinoa is tender.
- Remove from the heat and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Transfer the quinoa to a large mixing bowl and fluff with a fork.
- To the quinoa, add the black olives, blueberries, cherry tomatoes, lemon juice, and olive oil.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- To combine, toss everything together thoroughly.
- Salad can be served at room temperature or chilled.
The Quinoa Cookbook
Quinoa: The Everyday Superfood
Granola Quinoa Cacao (Chocolate Quinoa)
Quinoa Salad with Parsley, Onions and Tomatoes Recipe
Oatmeal and Quinoa Bowl with Mixed Berries Recipe
Quinoa and Broccoli Salad with Cucumber, Carrots, Cherry Tomatoes and Peppers Recipe
Quinoa Lettuce Wraps with Parsley and Tomatoes Recipe