From Breakfast to Dinner, Discover the Versatility of Cooking With Quinoa, Shipped Right to Your Door
Mediterranean Quinoa Salad with Almonds, Spinach, Cherry Tomatoes, Mint Leaves and Lemon Recipe
This Mediterranean Quinoa Salad with Almonds, Spinach, Cherry Tomatoes, Mint Leaves, and Lemon is a light lunch or dinner salad. Quinoa adds protein and fiber, and almonds add a satisfying crunch. The salad has a fresh and vibrant flavor thanks to the baby spinach, cherry tomatoes, and fresh mint leaves, and the lemon dressing adds a tangy kick.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Combine quinoa and water in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a low heat and cook for 15 minutes, or until the water is absorbed and the quinoa is tender.
- Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- Toast the sliced almonds in a small skillet over medium heat until lightly browned and fragrant.
- Set aside after removing from the heat.
- Combine the cooked quinoa, baby spinach, cherry tomatoes, chopped mint leaves, and toasted almonds in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Toss the salad with the dressing to combine.
- Refrigerate for up to 2 hours before serving, or serve immediately.
The Complete Quinoa Cookbook
Microwavable Quinoa, Rice And Grain Cooker
500 Best Quinoa Recipes
Instant Zest 8 Cup Rice And Quinoa Cooker
Quinoa, Beans with Asparagus with Cheese Recipe
Quinoa Roasted Red Peppers with Feta Recipe
Quinoa Breakfast Bowl with Blueberries and Strawberries Recipe
Quinoa and Grilled Salmon with Green Beans and Lentils Recipe