From the Makers of Instant Pot, Cook Quinoa and Rice Faster than Ever with this Kitchen Accessory
Quinoa Tabbouleh Salad Recipe
This Quinoa Tabbouleh Salad is a light and healthy spin on a traditional Middle Eastern dish. It's ideal for a light lunch or as a side dish at your next dinner party, thanks to the protein-rich quinoa and flavorful dressing.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Bring the quinoa, water, and salt to a boil in a medium saucepan over high heat.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes, or until the quinoa is tender and the water has been absorbed.
- Remove from the heat and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Transfer the quinoa to a large mixing bowl and fluff with a fork.
- Combine the quinoa with the parsley, mint, tomatoes, and red onion.
- Toss the quinoa mixture with the dressing to combine.
- Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
The Quinoa Cookbook
Quinoa: The Everyday Superfood
Granola Quinoa Cacao (Chocolate Quinoa)
Red, White and Black Quinoa Salad with Sliced Tomatoes Recipe
Quinoa Yogurt Bowl with Plums, Corn and Cauliflower Recipe
Quinoa Bowl with Asparagus, Lentils, Pinto Beans and Mango Recipe
Quinoa Greek Yogurt with Blackberry Jam Recipe