The Perfect Tool for Cooking Quinoa and Grains Quickly and Easily in the Microwave
Quinoa Buddha Bowl with Chicken Breast, Walnuts, Tomatoes, Onions, Cabbage and Peppers Recipe
This Quinoa Buddha Bowl with Chicken Breast, Walnuts, Tomatoes, Onions, Cabbage, and Peppers is a nutritious and delicious lunch or dinner option. It's high in protein, fiber, and nutrients, so it'll keep you full and satisfied.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Bring the quinoa and water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Reduce the heat to low and cook for 15-20 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
- Combine the cooked quinoa, shredded chicken breast, chopped walnuts, cherry tomatoes, sliced red onion, shredded cabbage, and sliced red pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- To combine all of the ingredients, toss them together.
- Individual quinoa Buddha bowls should be served.
The Ultimate Quinoa Cookbook
The Complete Quinoa Cookbook
Microwavable Quinoa, Rice And Grain Cooker
500 Best Quinoa Recipes
Quinoa and Kale Salad with Nectarines and Avocado Recipe
Quinoa, Beans with Asparagus with Cheese Recipe
Quinoa Roasted Red Peppers with Feta Recipe
Quinoa Breakfast Bowl with Blueberries and Strawberries Recipe