Eat Great, Lose Weight, Feel Healthy With Easy Quinoa Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Quinoa Vegetarian Stir Fry with Tomatoes, Oranges and Red Peppers Recipe
This quinoa stir fry is a flavorful and nutritious vegetarian meal packed with nutrients. Tangy oranges, sweet cherry tomatoes, and spicy red pepper flakes combine to create a deliciously complex flavor that is sure to satisfy your taste buds. Furthermore, quinoa is high in protein and fiber, making this meal both filling and nutritious.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Rinse the quinoa and combine it with the water in a pot.
- Bring to a boil, then lower to a low heat and cover.
- Cook for 15 minutes, then remove from the heat and set aside for 5 minutes to rest before fluffing with a fork.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sauté the red onion and red pepper for 5-7 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
- Stir in the minced garlic for 30 seconds, or until fragrant.
- To the skillet, add the cooked quinoa, orange segments, and cherry tomatoes.
- To combine, stir everything together.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the soy sauce, honey, and red pepper flakes.
- Stir to coat the stir fry with the sauce.
- Cook for another 2-3 minutes, or until everything is thoroughly heated and the sauce has thickened.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
500 Best Quinoa Recipes
Instant Zest 8 Cup Rice And Quinoa Cooker
The Quinoa Cookbook
Lundberg Family Farms Tri-Color Organic Quinoa
Quinoa Breakfast Bowl with Blueberries and Strawberries Recipe
Quinoa and Grilled Salmon with Green Beans and Lentils Recipe
Quinoa Avocado Salad with Tomatoes and Peppers Recipe
Chicken Quinoa Bowl with Zucchini and Tomatoes Recipe