Over 100 Recipes To Make The Best Quinoa Dishes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Quinoa, Cashew and Tofu Bowl with Red Peppers and Carrots Recipe
This nutritious and flavorful quinoa, cashew, and tofu bowl is high in protein and vegetables. Red peppers and carrots add color and crunch, while cashews provide a nutty crunch. This dish is ideal for a quick weeknight dinner or meal prep.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Bring the quinoa and water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Reduce to a low heat and continue to cook for 15-20 minutes, or until the water is absorbed and the quinoa is tender.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until the tofu is lightly browned on all sides.
- Cook for an additional 5-7 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender, in the skillet with the sliced red peppers and carrots.
- Toast the cashews in a small pan over medium heat until lightly browned and fragrant, about 3-5 minutes.
- Divide the quinoa into four bowls.
- Toss the toasted cashews over the tofu and vegetable mixture in each bowl.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Instant Zest 8 Cup Rice And Quinoa Cooker
The Quinoa Cookbook
Lundberg Family Farms Tri-Color Organic Quinoa
The Quintessential Quinoa Cookbook
Quinoa and Grilled Salmon with Green Beans and Lentils Recipe
Quinoa Avocado Salad with Tomatoes and Peppers Recipe
Chicken Quinoa Bowl with Zucchini and Tomatoes Recipe
Quinoa and Lentil Bowl Recipe