Over 150 Healthy Great-Tasting Quinoa Recipes Under 500 Calories, Shipped Right to Your Door
Quinoa Salad with Red Onions, Grape Tomatoes, Limes, and Cucumber Recipe
This quinoa salad is a light lunch or dinner dish that is refreshing and healthy. The nutty quinoa, tangy red onion, sweet grape tomatoes, cool cucumber, and zesty lime dressing will tempt your taste buds.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Bring the quinoa and water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Reduce heat to low and cover for 15 minutes, or until water is absorbed and quinoa is tender.
- Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- Combine the cooled quinoa, red onion, grape tomatoes, and cucumber in a large mixing bowl.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the lime juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Toss the salad with the dressing to combine.
- Chill or serve at room temperature.
Microwavable Quinoa, Rice And Grain Cooker
500 Best Quinoa Recipes
Instant Zest 8 Cup Rice And Quinoa Cooker
The Quinoa Cookbook
Quinoa Roasted Red Peppers with Feta Recipe
Quinoa Breakfast Bowl with Blueberries and Strawberries Recipe
Quinoa and Grilled Salmon with Green Beans and Lentils Recipe
Quinoa Avocado Salad with Tomatoes and Peppers Recipe