From the Makers of Instant Pot, Cook Quinoa and Rice Faster than Ever with this Kitchen Accessory
Quinoa and Grilled Salmon with Green Beans and Lentils Recipe
This nutritious and tasty meal is high in protein and flavor. This dish is ideal for a weeknight dinner or a special occasion.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Rinse the quinoa in a fine mesh strainer and place it in a medium saucepan with 2 cups of water.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a low heat, cover, and leave to cook for 15-20 minutes, or until the water has been absorbed and the quinoa is tender.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high temperature.
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper after brushing them with olive oil.
- Grill for 4-5 minutes per side, or until thoroughly cooked.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil while the salmon is cooking.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until the green beans are crisp-tender.
- To halt the cooking process, drain and rinse with cold water.
- Combine the lentils and 1 1/2 cups of water in a separate small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a low heat, cover, and cook for 20-25 minutes, or until tender but firm.
- Remove any excess water.
- To make the dressing, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Separate the quinoa, green beans, and lentils onto two plates.
- Drizzle the dressing over each plate and top with a grilled salmon fillet.
- Serve right away and enjoy.
The Ultimate Quinoa Cookbook
The Complete Quinoa Cookbook
Microwavable Quinoa, Rice And Grain Cooker
500 Best Quinoa Recipes
Quinoa Rice with Avocado Slices and Pomegranate Recipe
Quinoa Poke Bowl with Tuna, Sesame Seeds, Carrots, and Spring Greens Recipe
Quinoa with Spinach and Carrot Puree Recipe
Quinoa Burger with Salsa and Onions Recipe