Ideal for Rinsing and Straining Quinoa and Rice
Curried Quinoa with Peas and Chicken Recipe
This curry quinoa dish is high in protein and flavor. The warm and spicy curry seasoning complements the tender quinoa, juicy chicken, and sweet peas perfectly.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Rinse the quinoa under cold running water in a fine mesh strainer.
- Bring the water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Reduce the heat to low and add the quinoa.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes, or until the water has been absorbed and the quinoa is tender.
- Warm the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Sauté the onion and garlic for 2-3 minutes, or until the onion is translucent.
- Stir in the curry powder, cumin, salt, and black pepper to combine.
- Cook for 6-8 minutes, or until the chicken is browned and cooked through.
- Stir together the cooked quinoa and peas in the skillet.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
The Ultimate Quinoa Cookbook
The Complete Quinoa Cookbook
Microwavable Quinoa, Rice And Grain Cooker
Quinoa Tabbouleh Salad Recipe
Quinoa and Kale Salad with Nectarines and Avocado Recipe
Quinoa, Beans with Asparagus with Cheese Recipe
Quinoa Roasted Red Peppers with Feta Recipe