Over 150 Healthy Great-Tasting Quinoa Recipes Under 500 Calories, Shipped Right to Your Door
Quinoa Breakfast Bowl with Blueberries and Strawberries Recipe
This Quinoa Breakfast Bowl with Blueberries and Strawberries is a nutritious and tasty way to begin your day. Quinoa is cooked with cinnamon and almond milk to create a creamy and flavorful base before being topped with fresh berries and crunchy almonds.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Rinse and drain the quinoa in a fine mesh strainer.
- Combine the quinoa, water, salt, and cinnamon in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a low heat and continue to cook for 15-20 minutes, or until the water is absorbed and the quinoa is tender.
- Take off the heat and fluff with a fork.
- Mix in the almond milk and honey.
- Divide the quinoa evenly between two bowls and top with the blueberries, strawberries, and almonds.
The Ultimate Quinoa Cookbook
The Complete Quinoa Cookbook
Microwavable Quinoa, Rice And Grain Cooker
Quinoa Seaweed Bowl Recipe
Quinoa Rice with Avocado Slices and Pomegranate Recipe
Quinoa Poke Bowl with Tuna, Sesame Seeds, Carrots, and Spring Greens Recipe
Quinoa with Spinach and Carrot Puree Recipe