Over 100 Recipes To Make The Best Quinoa Dishes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Curry Chicken and Quinoa with Tomatoes Recipe
The protein-rich chicken is combined with fiber-rich quinoa and the tangy flavor of tomatoes in this dish. The curry powder and other spices add a flavor punch to this dish, making it both nutritious and delicious.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Warm the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Cook until the chicken is browned.
- Combine the quinoa, diced tomatoes, curry powder, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, black pepper, and water in a mixing bowl.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a low heat and cook for 20-25 minutes, or until the quinoa is tender and the liquid has been absorbed.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Quinoa: The Everyday Superfood
Granola Quinoa Cacao (Chocolate Quinoa)
The Ultimate Quinoa Cookbook
Quinoa and Broccoli Salad with Cucumber, Carrots, Cherry Tomatoes and Peppers Recipe
Quinoa Lettuce Wraps with Parsley and Tomatoes Recipe
Quinoa Tabbouleh Salad Recipe
Quinoa and Kale Salad with Nectarines and Avocado Recipe