Enrich your Desserts with this Organic Quinoa with Cacao
Quinoa Lentil Salad Recipe
This quinoa lentil salad is a nutritious and flavorful dish ideal for a light lunch or dinner. It's a filling and satisfying meal that's packed with protein and fresh herbs.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Rinse the quinoa in a fine mesh strainer before placing it in a medium saucepan with 2 cups of water.
- Bring to a boil, then lower to a low heat and cover.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes, or until the water has been absorbed and the quinoa has reached tenderness.
- Combine cooked quinoa, cooked lentils, red and yellow bell peppers, red onion, parsley, mint, and feta cheese in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, Dijon mustard, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Toss the salad with the dressing to combine.
- Chill or serve at room temperature.
Granola Quinoa Cacao (Chocolate Quinoa)
The Ultimate Quinoa Cookbook
The Complete Quinoa Cookbook
Quinoa Lettuce Wraps with Parsley and Tomatoes Recipe
Quinoa Tabbouleh Salad Recipe
Quinoa and Kale Salad with Nectarines and Avocado Recipe
Quinoa, Beans with Asparagus with Cheese Recipe