Featuring Over 150 Gluten-Free Recipes Made With Quinoa, Shipped Right to Your Door
Quinoa and Broccoli Salad with Cucumber, Carrots, Cherry Tomatoes and Peppers Recipe
This quinoa and broccoli salad is a refreshing and flavorful summer side dish. It's a great way to get your daily dose of vitamins and nutrients because it's packed with fresh veggies and herbs.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Bring the quinoa and water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Reduce to a low heat and cover for 15-20 minutes, or until the quinoa is tender and the water has been absorbed.
- Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- Combine the cooked quinoa, broccoli, cucumber, carrots, cherry tomatoes, and red bell pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, honey, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Toss the salad with the dressing to combine.
- Combine the parsley, mint, and cilantro in a mixing bowl.
- Chill or serve at room temperature.
The Quintessential Quinoa Cookbook
Kitchen Quinoa Fine Mesh Strainer
The Quinoa Cookbook
Quinoa and Lentil Bowl Recipe
Quinoa and Garlic Cream Cheese Salad with Peppers and Tomatoes Recipe
Red, White and Black Quinoa Salad with Sliced Tomatoes Recipe
Quinoa Yogurt Bowl with Plums, Corn and Cauliflower Recipe