From the Makers of Instant Pot, Cook Quinoa and Rice Faster than Ever with this Kitchen Accessory
Quinoa Avocado Salad with Tomatoes and Peppers Recipe
This Quinoa Avocado Salad with Tomatoes and Peppers is a tasty and nutritious salad that's ideal for a light lunch or as a side dish. It's high in protein, fiber, and healthy fats thanks to the quinoa and avocado, and it's full of fresh flavors thanks to the cherry tomatoes, bell peppers, and cilantro.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Reduce the heat to low and add the quinoa.
- Cook, covered, for 15-20 minutes, or until all of the water has been absorbed.
- Take off the heat and fluff with a fork.
- Allow for a 10-minute cooling period.
- Combine the cooked quinoa, diced avocado, halved cherry tomatoes, diced red and yellow bell peppers, diced red onion, and chopped cilantro in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, lime juice, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Toss the quinoa salad with the dressing to combine.
- Chill before serving.
The Complete Quinoa Cookbook
Microwavable Quinoa, Rice And Grain Cooker
500 Best Quinoa Recipes
Instant Zest 8 Cup Rice And Quinoa Cooker
Quinoa Poke Bowl with Tuna, Sesame Seeds, Carrots, and Spring Greens Recipe
Quinoa with Spinach and Carrot Puree Recipe
Quinoa Burger with Salsa and Onions Recipe
Quinoa Bowl with Mushrooms, Tomatoes and Spinach Recipe