From the Makers of Instant Pot, Cook Quinoa and Rice Faster than Ever with this Kitchen Accessory
Quinoa Lettuce Wraps with Parsley and Tomatoes Recipe
These Quinoa Lettuce Wraps with Parsley and Tomatoes are a light lunch or dinner that is both healthy and delicious. For added flavor, the quinoa is cooked in vegetable broth, and the cherry tomatoes and parsley add a refreshing burst of flavor. Serve the wraps as an entree or an appetizer.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Bring the vegetable broth to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Reduce the heat to low and cover the saucepan with a lid.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes, or until the quinoa is tender and the liquid has been absorbed.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cooked quinoa, cherry tomatoes, and parsley.
- Serve the quinoa mixture over the lettuce leaves right away.
Kitchen Quinoa Fine Mesh Strainer
The Quinoa Cookbook
Quinoa: The Everyday Superfood
Quinoa and Garlic Cream Cheese Salad with Peppers and Tomatoes Recipe
Red, White and Black Quinoa Salad with Sliced Tomatoes Recipe
Quinoa Yogurt Bowl with Plums, Corn and Cauliflower Recipe
Quinoa Bowl with Asparagus, Lentils, Pinto Beans and Mango Recipe