Eat Great, Lose Weight, Feel Healthy With Easy Quinoa Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Quinoa Salad with Parsley, Onions and Tomatoes Recipe
This quinoa salad is a nutritious and flavorful side dish ideal for a summer barbecue or picnic. The flavors of nutty quinoa, fresh parsley, sweet cherry tomatoes, and tangy red onion combine to create a delicious and colorful salad that is sure to please.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Quinoa should be rinsed in a fine mesh strainer under cold running water.
- Bring the quinoa and water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes, or until the quinoa is tender and the water has been absorbed.
- Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- Combine the cooled quinoa, red onion, cherry tomatoes, and parsley in a large mixing bowl.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Toss the quinoa mixture with the dressing to combine.
- Chill or serve at room temperature.
The Quinoa Cookbook
Lundberg Family Farms Tri-Color Organic Quinoa
The Quintessential Quinoa Cookbook
Kitchen Quinoa Fine Mesh Strainer
Quinoa Avocado Salad with Tomatoes and Peppers Recipe
Chicken Quinoa Bowl with Zucchini and Tomatoes Recipe
Quinoa and Lentil Bowl Recipe
Quinoa and Garlic Cream Cheese Salad with Peppers and Tomatoes Recipe