Perfect for Salads, Bowls and Side Dishes, Organic Quinoa is the Perfect Staple
Red Quinoa with Corn and Pickles Recipe
This Red Quinoa with Corn and Pickles recipe is a tasty and nutritious side dish that can also be served as a meal. The nutty quinoa, sweet corn, tangy pickles, and fresh parsley combine to make a unique and flavorful dish.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Combine the red quinoa, water, and salt in a medium saucepan.
- Bring the water to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce to a low heat, cover, and cook for 15-20 minutes, or until the quinoa is tender and the water has been absorbed.
- Combine the cooked quinoa, corn, pickles, parsley, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, and garlic powder in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Serve hot or cold.
The Complete Quinoa Cookbook
Microwavable Quinoa, Rice And Grain Cooker
500 Best Quinoa Recipes
Instant Zest 8 Cup Rice And Quinoa Cooker
Quinoa Tomato Salad with Arugula and Limes Recipe
Quinoa Crusted Salmon Recipe
Quinoa Oatmeal with Pine Nuts and Walnuts Recipe
Quinoa and Roasted Chickpeas with Avocado, Red Onions and Pistachios Recipe