Eat Great, Lose Weight, Feel Healthy With Easy Quinoa Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Quinoa Mason Jar Salad with Mushrooms, Chickpeas and Peppers Recipe
This Quinoa Mason Jar Salad with Mushrooms, Chickpeas, and Peppers is a tasty and nutritious meal that can be made ahead of time and eaten on the go. It's high in protein and nutrients, making it an ideal lunch or snack.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Cook the quinoa according to the package directions.
- Sauté mushrooms in 1 tablespoon olive oil in a pan until tender.
- In a small bowl, combine 1 tablespoon olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- In a mason jar, layer the following ingredients: chickpeas, bell peppers, quinoa, sautéed mushrooms, and chopped parsley.
- Drizzle the salad with the olive oil and lemon juice mixture.
- Refrigerate the jar for up to 4 days.
- Shake the jar to combine the ingredients before serving, and enjoy.
Microwavable Quinoa, Rice And Grain Cooker
500 Best Quinoa Recipes
Instant Zest 8 Cup Rice And Quinoa Cooker
The Quinoa Cookbook
Quinoa Crusted Salmon Recipe
Quinoa Oatmeal with Pine Nuts and Walnuts Recipe
Quinoa and Roasted Chickpeas with Avocado, Red Onions and Pistachios Recipe
Quinoa Vegetable Stir-Fry with Corn, Onions, Green Beans, Asparagus and Peppers Recipe