From Breakfast to Dinner, Discover the Versatility of Cooking With Quinoa, Shipped Right to Your Door
Quinoa Poke Bowl with Tuna, Sesame Seeds, Carrots, and Spring Greens Recipe
This Quinoa Poke Bowl with Tuna, Sesame Seeds, Carrots, and Spring Greens is a quick and healthy meal that can be made in a matter of minutes. The combination of tender quinoa, fresh tuna, crunchy carrots, and mixed greens creates a filling and flavorful dish suitable for lunch or dinner.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Combine quinoa and water in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a low heat and cook for 15 minutes, or until the quinoa is tender and the water has been absorbed.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, and honey.
- Combine cooked quinoa, diced tuna, grated carrots, and mixed spring greens in a large mixing bowl.
- Drizzle the soy sauce mixture over the top of the bowl and gently toss to combine.
- Serve with sesame seeds sprinkled on top of the bowl.
Quinoa: The Everyday Superfood
Granola Quinoa Cacao (Chocolate Quinoa)
The Ultimate Quinoa Cookbook
Stewed Strawberry Quinoa with Poached Plums and Cinnamon Dessert Recipe
Quinoa Vegetable Soup Recipe
Quinoa Acai Berry Smoothie Bowl with Pine Nuts and Raspberries Recipe
Quinoa Vegetarian Salad with Tofu, Lentils, Lettuce, Figs and Mango Recipe