The Perfect Tool for Cooking Quinoa and Grains Quickly and Easily in the Microwave
Quinoa Salad with Cucumber, Tomatoes and Red Onions Recipe
This light and healthy quinoa salad is ideal for a light lunch or as a side dish. Quinoa, cucumber, tomatoes, and red onions combine for a satisfying crunch, while fresh herbs and tangy dressing add bright, bold flavors.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Combine the quinoa, water, salt, and black pepper in a medium saucepan.
- Bring the water to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce to a low heat, cover, and cook for 15 minutes, or until the quinoa is tender and the water has been absorbed.
- Allow to cool to room temperature after removing from the heat.
- Combine the cooled quinoa, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, red onion, parsley, and mint in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, and garlic in a small bowl.
- Toss the salad with the dressing to combine.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve or serve immediately.
The Quinoa Cookbook
Lundberg Family Farms Tri-Color Organic Quinoa
The Quintessential Quinoa Cookbook
Kitchen Quinoa Fine Mesh Strainer
Quinoa Vegetable Stir-Fry with Corn, Onions, Green Beans, Asparagus and Peppers Recipe
Quinoa Vegan Bowl with Cucumbers, Plums, Avocado, and Peppers Recipe
Quinoa with Greek Yoghurt, Red Currants and Blueberries Recipe
Grilled Chicken and Quinoa Salad with Sweet Potatoes Recipe