Enrich your Desserts with this Organic Quinoa with Cacao
Vegetarian Lentil and Quinoa Bowl with Tomatoes and Onions Recipe
This Vegetarian Lentil and Quinoa Bowl with Tomatoes and Onions is a filling and healthy lunch or dinner option. It's high in protein and fiber, and the flavorful tomato and onion sauce adds a nice tang. Feel free to add your favorite toppings to make it your own.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Bring the quinoa, lentils, and vegetable broth to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Reduce heat to low and cover for 20 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil.
- Sauté the onion and garlic for 3-4 minutes, or until the onion is translucent.
- To the skillet, add diced tomatoes, cumin, coriander, salt, and pepper.
- Stir everything together and cook for 5-7 minutes, or until the tomatoes have broken down and the sauce has thickened.
- When the quinoa and lentils are done, remove them from the heat and fluff with a fork.
- Divide the quinoa and lentil mixture evenly among four bowls to serve.
- Top each bowl with the tomato and onion sauce, spinach leaves, and feta cheese crumbles.
- (if desired).
Lundberg Family Farms Tri-Color Organic Quinoa
The Quintessential Quinoa Cookbook
Kitchen Quinoa Fine Mesh Strainer
The Quinoa Cookbook
Quinoa Vegan Bowl with Cucumbers, Plums, Avocado, and Peppers Recipe
Quinoa with Greek Yoghurt, Red Currants and Blueberries Recipe
Grilled Chicken and Quinoa Salad with Sweet Potatoes Recipe
Quinoa, Kale and Pistachio Salad Recipe