Eat Great, Lose Weight, Feel Healthy With Easy Quinoa Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Quinoa and Cabbage Bowl with Bean Sprouts, Black Sesame Seeds and Peppers Recipe
This quinoa and cabbage bowl is a filling and healthy lunch or dinner option. The addition of bean sprouts, black sesame seeds, and peppers gives the dish a nice crunch and flavor. The rice vinegar, honey, and soy sauce dressing has a nice balance of sweet and tangy flavors.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Bring the quinoa and water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Reduce the heat to low and cover for 15-20 minutes, or until the water has been absorbed and the quinoa is tender.
- Combine the cooked quinoa, shredded cabbage, bean sprouts, sliced red pepper, and black sesame seeds in a large mixing bowl.
- To make the dressing, whisk together the rice vinegar, olive oil, honey, and soy sauce in a small bowl.
- Toss the quinoa mixture with the dressing to combine.
- Serve the quinoa and cabbage mixture in separate bowls.
500 Best Quinoa Recipes
Instant Zest 8 Cup Rice And Quinoa Cooker
The Quinoa Cookbook
Lundberg Family Farms Tri-Color Organic Quinoa
Quinoa Oatmeal with Pine Nuts and Walnuts Recipe
Quinoa and Roasted Chickpeas with Avocado, Red Onions and Pistachios Recipe
Quinoa Vegetable Stir-Fry with Corn, Onions, Green Beans, Asparagus and Peppers Recipe
Quinoa Vegan Bowl with Cucumbers, Plums, Avocado, and Peppers Recipe