Eat Great, Lose Weight, Feel Healthy With Easy Quinoa Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Quinoa Vegetable Soup Recipe
A filling and nutritious vegetable soup made with protein-rich quinoa and a variety of fresh vegetables.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Drain the quinoa after rinsing it under cold water.
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Cook until the onion and garlic are fragrant.
- Cook until the carrots, celery, zucchini, and red bell pepper are tender.
- Combine the quinoa, vegetable broth, diced tomatoes, thyme, oregano, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a low heat and cook for 20-25 minutes, or until the quinoa is tender and the vegetables are tender.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Kitchen Quinoa Fine Mesh Strainer
The Quinoa Cookbook
Quinoa: The Everyday Superfood
Grilled Chicken and Quinoa Salad with Sweet Potatoes Recipe
Quinoa, Kale and Pistachio Salad Recipe
Cinnamon Apple Quinoa Breakfast Recipe
Quinoa Avocado Beet Salad with Chickpeas Recipe