The Perfect Tool for Cooking Quinoa and Grains Quickly and Easily in the Microwave
Quinoa Avocado Beet Salad with Chickpeas Recipe
This Quinoa Avocado Beet Salad with Chickpeas is a light lunch or dinner salad that is healthy and satisfying. Quinoa, chickpeas, avocado, and beets provide a substantial source of protein and fiber, while the tangy dressing adds a burst of flavor. This salad is also gluten-free and vegan.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Bring the quinoa and water to a boil in a medium saucepan over high heat.
- Reduce to a low heat and cover for 15-20 minutes, or until the water has been absorbed and the quinoa is tender.
- Combine the cooked quinoa, chickpeas, avocado, roasted beets, cilantro, and red onion in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, honey, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Toss the salad with the dressing to combine it.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve or serve immediately.
The Quintessential Quinoa Cookbook
Kitchen Quinoa Fine Mesh Strainer
The Quinoa Cookbook
Quinoa Vegetarian Stir Fry with Tomatoes, Oranges and Red Peppers Recipe
Quinoa, Cashew and Tofu Bowl with Red Peppers and Carrots Recipe
Quinoa Salad with Parsley, Onions and Tomatoes Recipe
Oatmeal and Quinoa Bowl with Mixed Berries Recipe