Cooking Tips And Over 100 Quinoa Superfood Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Grilled Chicken and Quinoa Salad with Sweet Potatoes Recipe
This grilled chicken and quinoa salad with sweet potatoes is a filling and healthy meal ideal for a summer dinner. The combination of sweet and savory flavors is sure to please, and the quinoa and almonds add protein and crunch.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Season the chicken on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Grill the chicken for 6-8 minutes per side, or until done.
- Cook quinoa according to package directions in a medium saucepan.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, heated in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the sweet potato is tender.
- To make the dressing, whisk together the remaining olive oil, honey, dijon mustard, and balsamic vinegar in a small bowl.
- Combine cooked quinoa, mixed greens, almonds, dried cranberries, and cooked sweet potatoes in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss the salad with the dressing to combine it.
- Serve the grilled chicken slices on top of the salad.
Instant Zest 8 Cup Rice And Quinoa Cooker
The Quinoa Cookbook
Lundberg Family Farms Tri-Color Organic Quinoa
The Quintessential Quinoa Cookbook
Quinoa Buddha Bowl with Chicken Breast, Walnuts, Tomatoes, Onions, Cabbage and Peppers Recipe
Mediterranean Quinoa Salad with Almonds, Spinach, Cherry Tomatoes, Mint Leaves and Lemon Recipe
Quinoa Salad with Red Onions, Grape Tomatoes, Limes, and Cucumber Recipe
Quinoa Vegetarian Stir Fry with Tomatoes, Oranges and Red Peppers Recipe