Featuring Over 150 Gluten-Free Recipes Made With Quinoa, Shipped Right to Your Door
Quinoa with Greek Yoghurt, Red Currants and Blueberries Recipe
This nutritious and tasty quinoa bowl is high in protein and antioxidants. The tangy Greek yoghurt and sweet berries perfectly complement the nutty quinoa. It's ideal for a light breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- In a fine-mesh strainer, thoroughly rinse the quinoa.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the quinoa and water.
- Bring to a boil, then lower to a low heat and cover.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until the water has been absorbed and the quinoa has reached tenderness.
- Remove from the heat and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Using a fork, fluff the rice.
- Serve the quinoa in bowls with Greek yogurt, red currants, and blueberries on top.
500 Best Quinoa Recipes
Instant Zest 8 Cup Rice And Quinoa Cooker
The Quinoa Cookbook
Lundberg Family Farms Tri-Color Organic Quinoa
Curried Quinoa with Peas and Chicken Recipe
Quinoa Buddha Bowl with Chicken Breast, Walnuts, Tomatoes, Onions, Cabbage and Peppers Recipe
Mediterranean Quinoa Salad with Almonds, Spinach, Cherry Tomatoes, Mint Leaves and Lemon Recipe
Quinoa Salad with Red Onions, Grape Tomatoes, Limes, and Cucumber Recipe