Enjoy the Rich, Nutty Flavor of Organic Tri-Colored Quinoa
Quinoa Vegetable Stir-Fry with Corn, Onions, Green Beans, Asparagus and Peppers Recipe
This Quinoa Vegetable Stir-Fry is a filling vegetarian meal that's high in protein and fiber. The combination of corn, onions, green beans, asparagus, and peppers results in a colorful and flavorful dish suitable for any occasion.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Rinse the quinoa and combine it with 2 cups of water in a medium pot.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a low heat and cook for 15-20 minutes, or until the water is absorbed and the quinoa is tender.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Swirl in the vegetable oil to coat the pan.
- Sauté the onion, garlic, and ginger for 2-3 minutes, or until the onion is translucent.
- Sauté the green beans and asparagus for 5-7 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
- Sauté the bell peppers and corn for another 2-3 minutes.
- Pour in the cooked quinoa and stir to combine.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine soy sauce and honey.
- Stir in the quinoa and vegetable mixture to coat.
- Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, or until the sauce is thoroughly heated.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
The Complete Quinoa Cookbook
Microwavable Quinoa, Rice And Grain Cooker
500 Best Quinoa Recipes
Instant Zest 8 Cup Rice And Quinoa Cooker
Curry Chicken and Quinoa with Tomatoes Recipe
Quinoa Lentil Salad Recipe
Curried Quinoa with Peas and Chicken Recipe
Quinoa Buddha Bowl with Chicken Breast, Walnuts, Tomatoes, Onions, Cabbage and Peppers Recipe