Perfect for Salads, Bowls and Side Dishes, Organic Quinoa is the Perfect Staple
Quinoa Vegan Bowl with Cucumbers, Plums, Avocado, and Peppers Recipe
This Quinoa Vegan Bowl with Cucumbers, Plums, Avocado, and Peppers is a filling and nutritious meal that can be served at any time of day. Quinoa is high in protein, and the vegetables add a variety of nutrients and flavors. The dressing is simple but flavorful, and everyone who tries it loves it.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Rinse the quinoa and combine it with 2 cups of water in a pot.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a low heat.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes, or until all of the water has been absorbed.
- Combine the cooked quinoa, chopped cucumber, sliced plums, sliced avocado, and sliced red pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Toss the quinoa salad with the dressing to combine.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for later use.
Microwavable Quinoa, Rice And Grain Cooker
500 Best Quinoa Recipes
Instant Zest 8 Cup Rice And Quinoa Cooker
The Quinoa Cookbook
Quinoa Lentil Salad Recipe
Curried Quinoa with Peas and Chicken Recipe
Quinoa Buddha Bowl with Chicken Breast, Walnuts, Tomatoes, Onions, Cabbage and Peppers Recipe
Mediterranean Quinoa Salad with Almonds, Spinach, Cherry Tomatoes, Mint Leaves and Lemon Recipe