The Perfect Tool for Cooking Quinoa and Grains Quickly and Easily in the Microwave
Quinoa Vegetarian Salad with Tofu, Lentils, Lettuce, Figs and Mango Recipe
This Quinoa Vegetarian Salad with Tofu, Lentils, Lettuce, Figs, and Mango is a delicious and nutritious lunch or dinner option. It's high in protein, fiber, vitamins, and minerals, and it's simple to make and customize to your tastes.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Rinse the quinoa and place it in a pot with 2 cups of water and a pinch of salt.
- Bring the water to a boil, then reduce to a low heat and continue to cook for 15-20 minutes, or until the quinoa is tender and the water is absorbed.
- Allow the quinoa to reach room temperature.
- Combine the cooked quinoa, cooked lentils, chopped lettuce, cubed tofu, chopped figs, and diced mango in a large mixing bowl.
- To combine, toss everything together.
- Serve immediately or keep refrigerated until ready to use.
Quinoa: The Everyday Superfood
Granola Quinoa Cacao (Chocolate Quinoa)
Cinnamon Apple Quinoa Breakfast Recipe
Quinoa Avocado Beet Salad with Chickpeas Recipe
Quinoa and Steak Dinner with Microgreens and Roasted Tomatoes Recipe
Quinoa Salad with Tomato, Lemon, Black Olives and Blueberries Recipe